Warehouse Operative, Dinnington, Sheffield
Eurovalve (UK) Ltd specialises in the supply of valves and actuators to industry and has been established for 23 years. We are looking to recruit a warehouse operative within our small, friendly team. The right candidate will have the potential to increase their skills and progress within the organisation.
- Guarantee accuracy during all stages of goods receipt, handling, storage, packing and delivery.
- Unpack and check goods inwards.
- Pick and pack orders for despatch.
- Handle steel valves and components.
- Manage stock materials in specific locations.
- Unload and load articulated vehicles on occasion.
- Build customised pipeline valves with ‘bolt on’ additions.
This will include the use of basic tooling, such as allen keys, spanners, files, hammers, screwdrivers, drills. Advanced builds will involve using compressed air and electrics (training will be provided).
- Arrange deliveries with external transport agencies.
- Warehouse administration.
- Maintain a tidy and organised environment.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Competent in the use of mechanical hand tools and some basic mechanical/engineering knowledge or background.
- Fork lift licence would be beneficial, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Good physical strength and stamina.
- Keen attention to detail and quality.
- Strong work ethic, diligent, reliable and punctual.
- Enthusiastic, organised and hardworking.
- Capable of operating as a member of a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Full-time, permanent.
- Salary: Starting salary of £13,500 to £18,000 per year, depending on age and experience.
- Opportunity to progress.
- Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, 45 minute lunch break.
- Holidays: 30 days including statutory holidays (increases after three years).
- Company pension scheme.
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Company events.
- On-site parking.
Please email CV to: email@example.com
Eurovalve has vacancies for proactive candidates with drive, enthusiasm and a great work ethic. Valve and actuator experience would be beneficial but not essential
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary, achievable bonus and many other benefits.